The Federation returns one set of accounts for all of the schools it is responsible for, however, internally we maintain separate budgets for each academy. This ensures that the money received for each academy stays with each academy. We make internal transfers to reflect shared expenditures or to pay for Trust services.
The Trust does not ‘top-slice’ from its academies, they only pay for the services they access on an at-cost basis, ensuring best-value for each of our budgets. This generally results in an overall cost-saving compared to sourcing similar services as a stand-alone school or academy.
The full accounts of the Rutland and District Schools’ Federation (formerly known as Catmose Federation Trust) for the period ending;
- August 2016 can be viewed here: Final signed accounts 31-08-2016
- August 2015 can be viewed here: Final signed accounts 31-08-2015
- August 2014 can be viewed here: Final signed accounts 31-08-2014
- August 2013 can be viewed here: Final signed accounts 31-8-2013
- August 2012 can be viewed here: Final signed accounts 31-8-2012
REGISTER OF BUSINESS INTERESTS
The Register of Interests disclosure can be downloaded here
REGISTER OF PEOPLE WITH SIGNIFICANT CONTROL
The Register of People with Significant Control can be downloaded here